Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.:)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5 Places I Want To Visit

1. Paris 


Aside from wanting to see the Eiffel Tower, I want to go to Paris because it's one of the top fashion capitals of the world. Also, there are so many historical landmarks there. And the french cuisine. And not to mention it's the City Of Love. :)

2. England


For me, England has the most beautiful architecture.  The castle-like buildings are just so uhm royal to look at. And I'm a sucker for princess-related stuff. LOL Their love for the arts are also fascinating. And the ACCENT! omg! need I say more?

3. Socotra Island, Yemen


Found in the Indian Ocean, they call it the most alien-looking place on earth. There's a  tree on the island that looks like a big mushroom. And most plants look weird. It's kind of interesting in a way.

4. Hawaii


Yes yes I'm a beach bum! And I think Hawaii has the best beaches in the world. It's like paradise in there.

5. Maldives


It's the lowest country in the world, so I  before the island sinks, I need to visit it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment