Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.:)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Personal Poems

A floral gift wrapper, an old notebook, a pair of scissors and a roll of adhesive - all I need are these materials and poof, I have my journal. I used to do this a lot, I mean I have like 8 journals since high school. I have a separate diary - the one with a lock. My journals are for random thoughts and some short poems I make whenever I feel like it. While I was cleaning my cabinet last night, I found some of my journals. I will share the poems I made before. 


I Love You Still
No matter how you hurt me
No matter how I feel
No matter what everyone may say
I know I love you still


I know I hated you before
And I do up to now
Because you broke my heart in two
But I still love you somehow

Now I'll step into reality
That you're not meant for me
But I know that I love you still
Whatever it may be

Now I'll be crying everynight
And I always will
Because even though I let you go
Deep inside I love you still


 Just A Friend
I love it when he smiles at me
In this world, it's only him I see
My heart skips a beat when he calls my name
I always wish he'd stay the same

I like the way he checks if I'm alright
And if I'm the last person he texts at night
My world stops turning when he holds my hand
The sensations I feel never seem to end

 So I went to tell him how I feel
That I care for him and my love is real
But the spark faded and everything came to and end
When he spoke these words "..but you're just a friend"



Goodbye 
We were so inlove
And it felt so strong
You said you'd never leave me
I don't know what went wrong

You were suddenly cold
You didn't care at all
You avoided me
You didn't answer my calls

I finally made myself believe
That things will never be the same as before
Tears still fall when I remember you saying
"Sorry, I don't love you no more."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment