Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.:)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

If Only

(a poem I made in 3rd year college for my ex-boyfriend)

If only you listened when I had to talk
If only you held my hand when we walked
If only you've shown me that you'll always care
If only you did, then I'd still be there

If only you wiped my tears when I cried
If only you believed that I never lied
If only you knew it's only you that I see
If only you did, then you'd still have me

If only you suffered the pain I felt
If only you noticed that your stare made me melt
If only you asked if I was okay
If only you did, I'd never go away

If only you were aware of the right things to say
If only you said you love me in every possible way
If only you never did me no harm
Then I might never have ended in someone else's arms.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment